cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting 150.00 gift card... Fido must not care.

Canuck2fan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I signed up for the internet promotion that included a 150.00 gift card on October 4th. I NEVER received any email about the gift card.

On November 24 I contacted fido via chat to find out what was happening.

I was told that I should have gotten an email by Nov 18th.... Since I had not received it, I was told to contact customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com and and make an inquiry. Which I did that day. I got ONE reply back telling me to include a case # they gave me in any future communications.

Well I was always taught that communication requires 2 parties, since they have NOT responded almost 6 weeks later. Even when prompted with an inquiry including my case # in December. It is clear that helloworld is not interested in communicating about my issue.

I am also beginning to think Fido is not interested in honoring their offer either after seeing lots of other people are experiencing the same issue. If Fido was serioius why would they make us jump through a bunch of hoops with the fullfillment company to try to get them to do anything? We have no leverage to make the company Fido hired do anything, we can't stop paying the fullfillment company for not doing their job. Only Fido can do that....

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Canuck2fan

Sorry to hear that you still have not received the gift card. I'll send you a PM so we can review the situation together.

Talk to you soon!