cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to new apartment -Fido home internet

dinggididu
I'm a participant level 1

Hello. I am moving to new apartment next month and want to keep Fido home internet plan. 

I found that I can change home address from Fido account online. The new address is same area, just next a few blocks away. Also, that apartment is providing Rogers, and Bell lane.

In this case, should I call Fido about moving address before moving? or, just change my new address on online after, then connect to same modem?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

imti78

hello,

what steps do weneed to follow in order to change the new address online by using my account, is it the same billing address we just need to change ? or anything else we need to do as well, as i am moving from mississauga to scarbrough.

thanks in advance.

regards

Hey @imti78

Welcome aboard the Community!

There are no additional steps. You simply need to modify the billing address online. Once you are on your fido.ca account, select the Profile & Settings tab and scroll all the way down to the Billing Settings box and select Update billing address to modify your address.

If you need help with it, you can reach out to us through these channels

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @dinggididu,

Welcome to the community!

You will need to give Fido advance notice of your move so they can ensure services will be activated at the new address. You can call 1-855 364-7007 and they will assist you in changing the service to the new address.

Fido will make the change of address when you call to have your internet service moved to the new address.

If you have wireless services also you can change the address yourself in the MY ACCOUNT section on fido.ca. This way you will not be charged the $10 fee for having customer service do it.