cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrected Billing

Yurong_X
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, we recently switched to Fido Home Internet becuase of the promotion. I choosed 50 Mbps and the price after discount is $40 for 12 months ($80 regular & $40 discount), now the first bill just came and it is charging $113, in the detail, it shows the plan is $80 without discount. I wonder if there's anyway to correct it.

I tried live chat, and it's keep telling I'm out of their business hour but in fact I am within the regular hour. And I also tried to call customer service, but the first step is to let me enter 10 digits fido number, but I only have Fido Internet. I would like to call but cannot do it, I would like to find a solution on this. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Yurong_X,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

I understand you had already attempted to contact customer service. However, had you called the Home Internet customer service?

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers