cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach office of the president?

Solaweb
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi. I've been escalating our ongoing home internet issues for the past 18 months; we are continuously experiencing internet dropping multiple times a day.  We've had a number of technicians in our home and have had the cable replaced, had 3 modems as well as confirmation the problem is not in our condo unit. The technicians said they had fixed the problem in the condo cable room but the issues are never resolved. I'm told I can't have a senior tech come to troubleshoot until a regular tech says  there's a problem and escalates.  
Most recently I called 3 days after the last tech was here and said he fixed the problem in the cable room. Guess what, it didn't fix the problem and I was in another series of contacts on the call that took well over an hour once again. We were promised iMarch 16th a Manager of  Tech support would  call us to book time to come out. This call was to be received with 24-48 hours. That call should have come in no later than today, March 28th by 2 pm, no surprise, no call. 
I'm tired of the many lengthy calls I have to make to try to get this resolved.  I'm told by the sales department  I should just go to a other service provider because it's obvious the tech guys can't fix the problem; I'm aldo being told to go to Rogers ignite service because it's faster. Not an option because the problem is not in our unit. 
I'm not getting anywhere with tech support and  I want to deal directly with the office of the president. I think a quick review of our service history will be insightful to understand how poorly the tech support is and how you create very dissatisfied customers. 
I appreciate anyone's help in providing how to get to the top.   Thanks.  

2 REPLIES 2

lucca9000
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It's them not you.  Network infrastructure can't handle covid.  Don't waste time on the phone. 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Solaweb

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at things together.

Talk to you soon!