Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get help with a coaxial cable connection

Andrewkarpenko
I'm a participant level 3

Does Fido care?

I dont have coaxle connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Andrewkarpenko

Just a heads up that I moved your original comment to this thread since it didn't relate to the firmware trial. 

As @Cawtau mentioned, you would need to reach customer service to set up an appointement for an existing account. If you need help with your account we'd also be happy to send you a PM here on the Community. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Andrewkarpenko,

Welcome to the community!

I noticed you posted a number of times in a different thread. You likely did not get a response in that thread because it had to do with the firmware trial and probably isn't monitored as closely as the other threads. In addition, this forum isn't necessarily monitored all the time either.

Have you had a chance to see this post here? I assume you verified your address is eligible for the service. It sounds like your situation is the third scenario.

To make an appointment, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending a PM to @FidoSolutions, they might be able to arrange an appointment for you. Here's some information on what to expect during the tech install.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Andrewkarpenko

I called a couple of times and the phone call callback service called me and it went quiet i didnt ever hear anyone on the other line and it dropped my call????????????????? I called back again after 11 more minutes and no call back feature suggested its time to move on with my life. However i cant pay Fido for internet if its not connected and everyother service company ive been with sets up a service call right away and its scheduled immedietely. I am trying here and now i expect that someone will get thru to me and do the initial setup for install!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do i have to do to get service from Fido?????????????????    Is Fido smarter than the dog Fido???????????           Does Fido know how to opperate a service company??????

Does Fido help there clientel with fast efficient service??????

Does Fido care about their clients???

Does Fido want to go for a walk??????