cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is can't transfer service from one location to another

Alitt
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been with Fido for almost 5 years and I was paying 146$ per month for my services, recently I contacted customer service to transfer my service to another location, iI talked to customer service for 4 days in a row and I talked to a minimum of 30 people, but nobody could fix this issue. anyway, I just cancelled my both services.

I looked at the picture of the galaxy that James Web telescope captured, it indicated how advanced technologies are, and still, Fido can't transfer service from one location to another location which makes me laugh.

I try to let everyone know around me about how Rogers and Fido are unreliable and how easily they are losing customers

Anyways, I just wanted to share my terrible experience with this garbage(Fido)

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Alitt,

Welcome to the community!

I understand it can be disappointing not being able to transfer your services to another location. Unfortunately, however, there can be issues beyond their control. For example, Fido would only be able to offer Home Internet in areas serviced by Rogers Cable. If your new location is not in an area serviced by Rogers cable, they will not be able to set services up at that location. They wouldn't be able to encroach on the other providers' territory. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers