cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido is awful

FidoUser444
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I moved to a new apartment and Fido's internet wasn't working for almost a month after daily calls and promises that they would work in a few days. Nothing for almost a month. I cancel, return the modem, and now being charged for not being returned. Canada Post doesn't even provide the tracking details.

Not only that but Fido is supposed to send a cheque for the time they haven't been working and still no cheque. Corporations really exist to steal money.

2 REPLIES 2

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I learnt the hard way that you must move quickly - like, within 3 days - with Canada Post or you're straight outta luck. As @FidoValerie said, Canada Post ought to have a tracking number. They either would have given it to you when you dropped off the package or it would be on the return label Fido provided. Good luck!

FidoValerie

Hey @FidoUser444

That doesn't sound right. When returning your Home Internet modem to Canada Post, they should provide you with a tracking number.

We should also send a refund cheque automatically after the cancellation of an account, if there's a credit balance remaining for overpayment.

If you'd like us to look into this, please contact customer service through any method listed here and they'll be happy to help!