cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

Hey Community! 

Are there any Street art & culture lovers in the room? Fido is stoked and honored to be presenting this year’s MURAL Festival in downtown Montreal!

MURAL festival is the THE North-American destination for all things urban art. The program is bold and daring and offers the public the opportunity to witness the making of murals in real time, to attend exclusive concerts, to enjoy outdoors exhibitions, various installations and sublime gastronomy, all of it in the streets during the 11 days of the festival.

What’s going down

Fido is sponsoring the Main Mural (painted by the one and only Meggs!) at the festival main area on Saint-Laurent Boulevard. Fido is also partnering with Mural to present two FREE outdoor concerts. One on the opening night, Thursday June 9th followed by an ÎleSoniq inspired night on Saturday June 18th:

• June 9th: Fido x VICE outdoor concert. Come listen to the most dynamic & influential urban music of today, from 7 to 11 p.m. Headlining artist: ScHoolboy Q!
  • June 18th: Fido presents ÎleSoniq x MURAL night with awesome artists, such as Greenwood, Mija, Valentino Khan, Prince Club, Grandbuda and more!

What else? Fido will be offering free Wi-Fi and charging stations for mobile devices in the main area on St-Laurent Boulevard, before Prince Arthur E, and we’ll also be on site with an awesome Virtual Reality experience, games and our latest devices & services. Wink

How to win VIP passes

As an added bonus, we’re giving away 6 pairs of VIP passes to MURAL Festival (approx. value of $300/pair). Comment below with #GetCurious by June 3 for a chance to win! Click here for full rules.

Exclusive to Fido customers

We’re offering a 10% discount on MURAL Festival Tickets (Exhibits, Tours, etc.) and select MURAL Festival merchandise. All you need to do is show your Fido phone at the festival’s official ticket booth, corner of 3527 Saint-Laurent boul. (this offer is only offered on site @ the festival).

Stay tuned; we’ll be updating this blog post in the coming weeks with more details! In the meantime, check out our Facebook page for more info on this awesome festival.

Let’s celebrate our love of urban art together. #getcurious

- FidoStephane

11 Comments
oceandolphinca
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I'm happy Fido encourages art form by promoting this event! Hoping to win ticks for me and my friends Wink

#GetCurious 

trebmoon
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Being as a visual artist and muralist, I'm so proud being a Fido subscriber for 14 years. More Power!

www.bertmonterona.com

elizan88
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

lets do this!! #GetCurious

gofe
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Stoked! #GetCurious

Codeneko
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Very excited for this event! Thank you for offering such great oportunities and discounts to discover more about Montreal and Arts! #GetCurious

JaphirC
I'm back
I'm back

#GetCurious !!! Smiley

munchkins021
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I'd love to win!!! #GetCurious

sils
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Awesome! #GetCurious

binky
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

its too bad this contest wasn't adverstised better. it would have been nice to get an email or text about it #getcurious

munchkins021
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

And the winners are... 😉

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Sit tight! The winners will be contacted soon Smiley