cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

BlogBanner_900x300_EN_sRGB.jpg

Hey Community!

You’ve probably heard by now; FIDO JUST TURNED 20!! WOOOO! PARTY!!

To celebrate our anniversary, we are going to spoil our customers with gifts. And because we’re only 20 and just getting started, why not have the party last 2 months?

We kicked off our celebration by giving our customers millions of GB's of free data, and now it’s time for the Fido20 Mobile tour!

We are inviting everyone to share in Fido’s 20th Anniversary celebration through a series of live events across the country and on social media. We’ll be touring Canada and bringing fun celebrations and cheer to all!

Our Fido20 Mobile tour will kick off on October 28 for a 7-week cross-country trip from our home town of Montreal to Vancouver.

A team of 6 awesome Fido reps will be travelling across Canada in a decked out bus. It’s coming your way loaded with tons of gifts and cool surprises from LG!

We'll stop at high traffic locations across the country, visiting Fido retail locations, radio stations and even pay a surprise visit to Fido customers in their homes and get them to play Fido’s Anniversary Game to win prizes. We'll also stop by for “surprise and delight” moments along the tour by buying coffee, lunch or gas for unsuspecting customers.

Excited yet?

All the tour details can be found on fido.ca/20years. You’ll even be able to track the Fido20 Mobile tour using our Map!

MapEn.JPG

This is just a screenshot. For the actual map, visit fido.ca/20years

Can’t be there? No worries. We’ve always got something for you. Follow us on our Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for a chance to win many other gifts #Fido20Contest. Keep a close eye on our snapchat (fidomobile) too; the Tour team will be posting some behind the scene pics each day!  

“Wow, first data giveaways, and now this? What an incredible way to celebrate a birthday!”

Make sure to check out our blog again in a week or so. We may just have more awesome news!! Wink

May the celebrations begin (continue)! 

-FidoStephane

38 Comments
romelrn01
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido...Happy to be with Fido family... #fido20community #fido20years...

rj4
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
so what do you get with #fido20? absolutely nothing! oh yea they overcharge you so that they can pay for this useless tour! this shall be my last month with fido. customer service to loyal customers are extremely brutal!
FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @rj4!  That's harsh... What makes you say that? We're here to help if you need anything. Smiley

EarlL
I'm back
I'm back

I started out with Fido years ago. but I left to try some other providers and regretted it and  came back. thanks for all the great service. 

#Fido20Community

qlin
I'm back
I'm back

hi interested in winning 

#Fido20Community  

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @qlin @EarlL!

Be sure to post on our contest blog in order to enter for a chance to win. Check it out here.

Lavaine
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The tour is coming to Edmonton in 4 days, and the location is still 'coming soon'. Poor planning, or poor communication?

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Lavaine

Or just a very well put together Cliff-hanging, fingernail biting suspense? 

All jokes aside the information should be updated very soon. You can also follow-us on Snapchat & Twitter @Fidomobile to stay in the loop! Smiley 

samiyo
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy Birthday Fido! Smiley
Zena70
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

To bad the Fido Tour didn't hit Halifax...maybe next time we can be on the list...lots of happy Fido customers here lol

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@Zena70 It definitely would have been awesome to stop everywhere and meet all of our customers! Hopefully next time.

Thanks for your support. Smiley

tccris
I'm a contributor level 2

Didn't get my free anniversa:smileyembarrassed:ry gig data as said on your message...

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @tccris

Did you receive the text message confirming that it was starting?

tccris

Hi @FidoMaria

Yes, was supposed to start with the November cycle so 500mb in Nov and 500 in Dec.,but nothing..

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@tccris If you got confirmation that the 500Mb was added. You won't be able to track your usage since it will use the 500Mb first. Did you had a chance to check that out?

tccris

@FidoTerry I suppose I don't have the chance if I can't track them...update will come though. 

Well, I did meet the crew and they were an energetic and welcoming team. I had the good fortune to run into them twice in Vancouver. Once during the first ❄ snowstorm and then on the last day of the tour. I was walking to the bus to head to the ferry terminal and saw the bus. I turned around to go back and wish them a safe journey and wish them minion warmth. (Inside joke) Anyway, thank you for sharing your birthday 🎂 with us.

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.

clanglois
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Un joyeux anniversaire a fido 20ans wow

#Fido20Communaute!