cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey everyone,

The Fido Community is turning 5 today, and the entire crew would like to wish a happy 5th birthday to all the members of this awesome Community!

We’re so glad to see everyone celebrating with all your tips and tricks! Keep ‘em coming – the contest ends September 30th.

2015 has been a big year, but let’s take a look at how far the Community has come over the last 5 years…

5years.jpg

Just look at those numbers!  Let’s also highlight some members who have been part of the Community since the beginning:

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing contribution and participation.  The Community wouldn’t be the same without you! Smiley

Here’s to many more years to come!!

-FidoCaroline

4 Comments
nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Thank you Caroline for the shoutout Smiley This community has grown so much and it's great to see how many participating members we have now! Not to mention all the Fido Reps on here who address our posts in a prompt and professional manner. Very impressed and a personal thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up team! -Nick

nannab59
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I would like to wish Fido a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY

jskevis
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2
Oh good another 5 years of these brilliant replies " Thank you for showing interest in those phone models. However, I don't have any information on my end for those devices, Keep an eye on Fido.ca for updates" Lol
Thinhqn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido 20th

#Fido20Community