cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

We’re stoked that tablets are now available at Fido! Not only that, Fido is also introducing Easy Pay®.

Easy Pay allows you to get a tablet and pay for it over equal monthly installments. Cool, right?

Check it out: Add a line to your monthly account with the Flexible Data Plan and get a tablet for $0 down! The taxes of the cost of the tablet will appear on the next bill. Paying off the tablet is simple; the monthly payments equal the retail price of the device divided by 24 months, and, there’s no interest! What’s cool is you can pay off the remaining cost of your tablet at any time during the 24 month period.G-Pad8.jpg

The LG G Pad II 8 LTE is the first tablet in Fido’s lineup. Here are a few of the key specs:

• 8.0” HD IPS display
  • 2GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
  • 5MP rear camera / 2MP front camera
  • 4,200 mAh battery
  • Enhanced Stylus Pen

Now that you’re hooked up with a tablet, you can surf, share and connect anytime, anywhere.

Let us know what you think!

-FidoStephen

6 Comments

Does this tablet use your existing sim card and data? Also, does this tablet have voice? I am guessing that the LTE is for using the tablet where there isn't any wifi. I am not familiar with LTE tablets and am curious how they fit into our daily lives. Will it compete/be similar with the Samsung note, for example?

FidoKenny

Hey Original_Lucy.

The LG tablet is compatible with a micro sim card.

In order to use this, you will need to take a data only plan. The device will not be compatible with a phone plan.

Hope this helps Smiley 

punchbuggy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Do this work only by pairing up with your own phone or does it have wifi capabilities?

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey punchbuggy!

The tablet has Wi-Fi! You can use it when you don't want to use the LTE connection Smiley 

-FidoManuel

Andresnoregrets
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

If I get an iPad Air 2 at the store, do I make the down payment there or I will be billed for down payment ?

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Andresnoregrets, you'll have to make a down payment in store when you get the tablet.