cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

CEX_MakeAPayment_StaticImage_Flight2_900x300_E_sRGB.jpg

Hey Community!

The first Fido Make a Payment contest was such a success, we decided to have another one! Woot woot!

During the entire month of September, pay your Fido bill via the My Account app (on Android or iOS) or on Fido.ca, and you automatically enter a chance to win a $100 Fido Visa* Prepaid Cards. Just as in August, there are 100 cards to be won!

All you need to do is pay your bill on your Fido.ca account or via our mobile app, and you automatically get one entry in the contest. How cool is that?

Pay online to save time, every time

The winners will be announced in October Smiley

Cheers, and good luck everyone!

-FidoStephane

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest closes September 30, 2018. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority. 100 X $100 Fido Visa* Prepaid Cards to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. Full contest rules and details here.

Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the

3 Comments
gtaaaaaa
I'm back
I'm back

do you need to have a balance owing when the payment is made for it to count as entry?

My account balance is 0.00 today, but I want to get entered.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @gtaaaaaa!

Welcome to the community. Smiley

You do need a balance owing, yes. Details for that rule are below:

(i) If you are a Fido customer, you may enter the Contest as follows:

- Log into your Fido account at Fido.ca or log into the Fido My Account application on your smartphone during any Entry Period; and

- Make a payment (online at Fido.ca or in the Fido My Account application) during the applicable Entry Period toward any owing balance.

Full rules are here!

I hope that helps. Smiley

Amanda2017
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

@FidoStephane wrote:

CEX_MakeAPayment_StaticImage_Flight2_900x300_E_sRGB.jpg

Hey Community!

The first Fido Make a Payment contest was such a success, we decided to have another one! Woot woot!

During the entire month of September, pay your Fido bill via the My Account app (on Android or iOS) or on Fido.ca, and you automatically enter a chance to win a $100 Fido Visa* Prepaid Cards. Just as in August, there are 100 cards to be won!

All you need to do is pay your bill on your Fido.ca account or via our mobile app, and you automatically get one entry in the contest. How cool is that?

Pay online to save time, every time

The winners will be announced in October Smiley

Cheers, and good luck everyone!

-FidoStephane

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest closes September 30, 2018. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority. 100 X $100 Fido Visa* Prepaid Cards to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. Full contest rules and details here.

Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license by Peoples Trust Company. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the