Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)

900x300_ProjetW_COUPLE.jpg

Hey Community,

We’re constantly working to make the Community a better place for everyone, and we wanted to share an update we made today to enhance your overall experience.

Have you looked at your profile page today? We gave it quite the makeover 😀

We made it more responsive for our mobile visitors, and we gave it a cleaner, more organized look.

It’s also easier for you to view your contributions and badges earned.

Let us know what you think in the comment section below!

Have a great weekend everyone!

-FidoCaroline

6 Comments

I like the more streamlined look. Makes me look younger. 🤣 thank you. I wonder if the changes made a hiccup in the sign in process though. An authorization code each morning for me to sign in. 

Your constant improvements make it so much easier to navigate the site. Cheers 

FidoStephen

Thanks for the feedback @Original_Lucy!

None of the changes had any impact on the sign in process, though. Were the authorization codes simultaneous with the new profile page or did you ever receive them before?

Thanks, Stephen. the authorization codes just started in the last couple of weeks. I do some trouble shooting on my phone, ie: uninstall, reinstall after a restart, etc. I'll let you know

SgtWilko2
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Better? Really?

I got an email thanking me for subscribing on Nov 5th, despite the fact I've had a Community profile since 2016. I actually lost access to my existing profile and could not log back in unless I created a new one. Bottom line, I lost my past interactions and badges. 

I guess better is subjective😠

Not a catastrophe but another really annoying mishap in Fido's seemingly unending series of web related issues... I would soooo fire your web design outfit !!! 🙄

Is there any way to merge my two accounts?

SgtWilko2 (formerly SgtWilko)

FidoStephen

Hey @SgtWilko,

I reconnected your old profile. Smiley

With regards to the email you received, it was sent in error to all present and past community members due to a hiccup in the back end.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

SgtWilko
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Thanks for the quick fix @FidoStephen 

it feels good to be myself again 😁

@SgtWilko