cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Community!

We made some changes to My Account. Check it out and you’ll notice a modern, clean, refreshed look. Everything is where you’d expect it to be, so you’ll find it easy to navigate. The revamped My Account is mobile responsive so you can manage your account at home, at work or on-the-go.

Right after you sign in, you’ll see a quick snapshot of your account to see what’s up. Want to check out your wireless details? This part’s awesome; your wireless dashboard shows you a sleek overview of your usage details. Scroll down a bit and you’ll find the details of your plan, add-ons and info on your device. You even have access to make changes to your plan and add-ons.

account overview - EN - desktop1.png 

The Billing & Payments section also has a refreshed new look. Head there to view your account balance, see your online bill, check your payment history, pay your bill or change the way you pay it.

With all big changes, there will be some hiccups. Some transactions are still in the works and being polished, so they’ll become available at a later time. We’re sure you understand Smiley Happy

Stay tuned!

-FidoStephen

5 Comments
Beth-clint09
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
My data usage as for today..
Kimease
I'm back
I'm back
HI
FidoStephen

Hey Kimease! Need help with anything?

acecookies
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I can never find details of my plan on My Account. It just shows as blank.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @acecookies

What browser are you using, and have you tried clearing the cache and cookies or trying a different browser?