cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Motorola_CommunityBlog_900x300_EN.gif

Enter for a chance to win 1 of 10 moto g stylus smartphones or the grand prize of a razr smartphone from Motorola!

The moto g stylus includes convenient features like a 48MP triple camera system, a built-in stylus for more precise control and a battery designed to last up to 2 days.

Our grand prize is a classic reinvented. The Motorola razr is pocket-ready AND foldable. Whatever you see on the interactive external Quick View display magically moves to the revolutionary internal Flex View display the moment you flip open.

Participate daily until May 19, 2021, for more chances to win.

Best of luck!

Contest Rules

No purchase necessary. Contest closes May 19, 2021, at 11:59p.m. ET. Open only to Canadian residents who are 13 years and older. One (1) entry per person per day. Ten (10) moto g stylus having an approximate value of $349.99 to be won with one (1) grand prize of a Motorola razr having an approximate value of $1999.99. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Math skill-testing question must be correctly answered to be declared a winner. Full contest rules here.

Perks available in Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions.

2 Comments
twitchellmartis
I'm back
I'm back

Hi...I'd like to participate in this contest to win a Motorola 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Twitchellmartis,

Welcome to the community!

You can enter the Motorola contest via the My Account App. The contest is a part of Fido XTRA perks.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers