cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

FB_Banner_900x300_Cardboard_I-O_2015_1_RGB[1].jpg

Hey Community!

In case you missed it, we blogged about a cool contest two weeks ago, wherein participants earned a chance to win one of 25 Google Cardboard VR viewers.

We wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate those who won a Google Cardboard VR viewer! How are you enjoying virtual reality so far? Pretty amazing isn’t it?

To those who didn’t win, I’m sure you’re thinking to yourselves “Not fair, I never win anything”.

We hear you. That’s why as of today, until June 30th, Fido is giving out a free Google Cardboard VR viewer with each new activation or device upgrade in store on a 2-year Fido Pulse™ plan!

Here’s how you can get your palms on a Google Cardboard VR viewer:

• Visit your local Fido store
  • Activate OR upgrade your phone on a 2-year Fido Pulse plan
  • Receive the Google Cardboard VR viewer as a gift. It’s on us!

How about that for fair, eh?

For those who missed it, the Google Cardboard VR viewer brings immersive experiences to everyone in simple and affordable way. Fit your smartphone into Cardboard to experience virtual reality. Peer inside to float on a lazy river, play pong in space, stand on stage with a legend, and more.

It’s awesome.

Cheers everyone, and enjoy your weekend!

-FidoStephane

9 Comments
Rodigal21
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Isn't there any other way of getting a free cardboard vr...  gosh I really want to try it out even tried you all compition on fb...hmmm what would you all say about me being new to Canada. I Recently migrated and i choose fido out of all the other carriers here.. I think that's worth something Happy so what do u all say?????

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We're happy to have you as part of the family @Rodigal21 and Welcome to the Community!

At the moment, the steps mentionned above are the ones that will give you access to the promotion Smiley

You can also keep an eye on on our Facebook page for any upcoming contest!

Cheers.

Rodigal21
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Well with that said the chances of me having that is 0.

PG27
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I just had a phone upgrade and and got the FIDO PULSE SMART PLAN. Am i eligible to get the Google Cardboard VR viewer?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @PG27!

Hope you're enjoying your new plan and phone. Smiley Did you do your upgrade in stores?

PG27
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Yes, we had the upgrade at the Fido store in Chinook Mall.

FidoStephane

Hey there @PG27

Did you upgrade your phone on a 2-year Fido Pulse plan after June 8th? Because if so, you were definitely eligible for a Google Cardboard VR viewer. Do you know if the store had some in stock? 

Let me know Smiley 

PG27
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

We did the upgrade last june 25, the store don't seem to have any stock left, did not even mentioned anything about the viewer. Will we still get the Google cardboard viewer?

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey PG27!

In that case, it's most likely that they were out of stock. 

The Google Cardboard VR viewer is being given out on each new activation or device upgrade in store on a 2-year Fido Pulse™ plan while quantities last.