Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)

TW1.jpg

Hey Community!

You read that right, the Community is turning 5 this month, and we’re stoked! A lot has changed over the years, so don’t you think we’re due for a proper celebration? We sure do! Very_Happy

What better way to celebrate than with a contest! Notice the new Tips & Tricks board? We just created it for everyone to share their best cellphone tricks and whatnot. Did you guess the contest yet? That’s right; we’re going to have a month long Tips & Tricks contest to give away some awesome prizes!

Here’s how it works:

Post your best cellphone tip & trick on the new board (by clicking on post new topic) from September 1st to 30th (our birthday month!) for a chance to win 1 of 10 prizes!

Have multiple awesome tips to share? That’s cool, you can post as many as you want! Just know that you can have a max of 5 entries for the contest though. The winners will be chosen at random. Not entirely sure what a Tip & Trick is? Just go take a look at the Community Blog, we’ve posted a bunch in the past few months, such as how to manage your data or even how to turn your phone into a projector. We even post some on Facebook, such as how to charge your phone faster and how to take better videos. (Try not to copy one of ours though… not cool :smileyindifferent:).

I’ve saved the best for last! Here are the awesome prizes (1 prize per winner):

• Two (2) LG G4
  • Two (2) LG G Tab ll 8.0 LTE
  • Five (5) LG G Stylo
  • One (1) Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Each prize will also be paired with a stongnfree compact Selfie Stick!

The best tips and tricks could also be chosen to be shared on the Fido Twitter and Facebook page, even after this month.

Check out the Tips & Tricks board for the complete set of contest rules and regulations.

Let’s see how creative some of you can be! Let’s do this!

Put on your party hats, have fun, and good luck everyone! Smiley

FidoCaroline

73 Comments
nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Happy Birthday to the whole Fido Community! Hard to believe it has only been 5 years but look how far it has come! Congrats on all the success!!

JustsayingSarah
I'm a participant level 1
Happy Happy Birthday Fido, congratulations on your 5 years of success and celebrate EAT CAKE!
Bettywu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy birthday Fido. Fido offer the best technical and services for the customer. Brabo
FidoMatt
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Make sure you post a tip or trick to be entered in the contest Bettywu Smiley 

- Mathieu

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

Happy Birthday, nice contest (maybe you can scrounge up an iPhone 6S+ since it will be announced next week Wink )

Khitty
I'm back
I'm back
Happy Birthday FIDO!!! Thankbyou for my service and sorry for my delayed payments! So wishing to have it O balance. Again thanks so much. Im on my 3rd year now, thanks again!!!! 😘😘😘
gillisjd
I'm back
I'm back

Thank you Fido for all the years of service it's been at least 15years now .......Happy 🎈 Birthday 🎈🎉🎈

Os1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Thank you Fido for the service you provide, and big thanks for your awesome supporting team that they always give the answers and the advice . I'm so glad that I'm a Fido .. Happy birthday
brandybodis
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!!! If you need any help with your new phone take it to Fido. Great staff teach you very well.

Daggie63
I'm back
I'm back
Happy Birthday Community! Yay! To the next 5 😊
Vickis
I'm back
I'm back
Happy Birthday! Best customer service ever. I will never switch from FIDO.
taylorkaralee
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday to the best phone company I have ever dealt with !!! Keep up the amazing success.

blue_garnet
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO! 5th anniversary is a big bang for this years of serving the fido customers has been a long journey.  MALIGAYANG BATI SA IYONG KAARAWAN FIDO! It means happy birhtday in my filipino language.  Thanks for being there and continuing your good support to the fido consumers. My wish to Fido is all the best of services to all your customers and more power to your Fido solutions Inc.- Annie-
FidoStephen

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the kind words Smiley

To participate in the contest, click here and then click Post new topic and share your tips!

MarvC
I'm back
I'm back

happy beerday Fido! if your 5, i will be 7 with you! Marv C

Emily886
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido. Thanks for your efficient services. I am 4 years old now with Fido.

susandsteele
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!!

laurall
I'm back
I'm back
Happy birthday fido...tip:stick with fido they are the best!!
Charu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Congratulations Fido.. You have been very loyal to me for last 8 yrs.. Just a suggestion for fido start the monthly instalment plan for the phone.. And let clients choose their own plan.. What I mean is if I want an iPhone I pay for the phone with monthly payments for 2 or 3 yrs and I can still keep any plan. So this way it's good for all.
Juschillin81
Happy Birthday Fido I have never had a problem with you my service has had no issues I would recommend you to my friends for sure. I am due for a new phone so I would love to win a new one. I hope everyone at Fido has an amazing day to celebrate your birthday enjoy