cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

FID200153MA_Oct2020_LuckyJackIW_CommunityBlog_900X300_E_sRGB.gif

Hey everyone,

Ready, set, spin the wheel! Our biggest contest is back and bigger than ever, offering you virtual prepaid cards to treat yourself on just about anything you’d like. Play daily for a chance to instantly win:

-           1 of 10,000 $5 virtual prepaid cards

-           1 of 50 $100 virtual prepaid cards

Win BIG with our grand prizes.

Earn chances to win 1 of 10 $1,000 virtual prepaid cards by playing daily! Each instant-win participation gives you 1 entry into the Grand Prize draw on December 3, 2020.

Good luck everyone!

-FidoStepane

No purchase necessary. Contest closes December 2, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority. One (1) instant prize game play and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize draw per day per person. 10,050 instant prizes: 10,000 virtual prepaid cards of $5 and 50 virtual prepaid cards of $100. Grand Prizes: 10 virtual prepaid cards of $1,000. The odds of winning an instant prize depend on the number and timing of entrants participating in the contest; the odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of entries in the draw. Math skill-testing question must be correctly answered to be declared a winner. Full contest rules here.

The use of the virtual prepaid cards is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. The virtual prepaid cards are subject to expiration.

Perks available in Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions.

2 Comments
Mo1991
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hello, haw can I  know of I am a winner or haw can I see the list of the winners pelase ? 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hey @Mo1991,

If you are a winner you will get a notification in the Fido Xtra Perks section on the app.

You can find the list of the winners here.