cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

FID193040MA_WK83_900X300_E_sRGB.jpg

Hey Community,

Starting today and until December 11th, Fido XTRA has something special in store for you; instant prizes!!  

That’s right! Instant prizes for FOUR WEEKS!

Scratch daily for a chance to instantly win:

• 1 of 100 $50 Amazon.ca Gift Cards
  • 1 of 50 $100 Walmart e-gift cards

How about that for awesome?

The grand prize

On top of that, get a chance to win 1 of 5 $1,000 prepaid credit cards. Each daily instant-win participation gives you 1 entry into the draw on December 13, 2019.

May the Lucky Jack contest begin!!

#FidoXTRA

-FidoStephane

No purchase necessary. Contest closes December 11, 2019 at 11:59p.m. ET. Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry. One (1) entry per day per person. One hundred and fifty (150) instant prizes are up for grabs: 100 $50 Amazon.ca Gift Cards and 50 $100 Walmart e-gift cards. Plus, five (5) grand prizes are to be won: 5 prepaid credit cards of $1,000 each. Math skill-testing question must be correctly answered to be declared a winner. Full contest rules here.

Winners of the grand prize draw will receive an app notification and a message will be displayed at the top of the Fido XTRA section on December 19, 2019.

Perks available through Fido XTRA are subjective to the Fido XTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

2 Comments
ANG112
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

What do you scratch for this contest? How is this played?

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ANG112,

You can access the contest through Fido XTRA on your My Account application. 

You can also learn more about our Fido XTRA perk here.

Hope this helps!