cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

Lole_STW_CommunityBlog_900X300_sRGB-EN.gif

Hey everyone,

Is your New Years resolution to get back in shape? Well you’re in luck, because this week with Fido XTRA you could win the yellow Glow yoga mat, straight from the iconic Lolë White Tour!

This accessory is a must-have not only for yoga, but for all types of workouts that require a sturdy and long-lasting exercise mat.

Just tap to spin, and land on Jack to win!

Play daily until January 20, 2021, for more chances to win 😊

Good luck everyone!

-FidoStephane

No purchase necessary. Contest closes January 20, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of thirteen (13). One (1) entry per day per person. Five hundred (500) Lolë yellow Glow yoga mats of a value of $30 each. The odds of winning depend on the number and timing of entrants participating in the contest. Math skill-testing question must be correctly answered to be declared a winner. Full contest rules here.

Perks available in Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions.

2 Comments
PeLeg
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I won this yoga mat, but unfortunately they are out of stock, so it is impossible to claim my price Sad 

FidoStephane

Hey there @PeLeg 

The yoga mat is currently out of stock. Please check back later to claim your prize.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working quickly to get this resolved.