FidoStephane

_CommunityBlog_900x300_EN.jpg

Hey everyone,

It’s Thursday, Fido XTRA new perks day!

This week, you can savour one of these FREE burgers from Harvey’s:

•            Jr. Burger
  •            Jr. Crispy
  •            Jr. Buffalo

Be sure to get your Fido XTRA promo code today. Download the Harvey’s mobile app and enter the code by March 12, 2021.

Bon appetit!

-FidoStephane

The unique promo code is valid for a one-time use only. Limit of one promo code per guest, per order. Offer available until March 12, 2021, or while quantities last.

Valid for a free Jr. Burger, Jr. Crispy or Jr. Buffalo. The promo code must be claimed on the Harvey’s app by March 12, 2021, at 11:59p.m. ET. Enter your promo code in the main menu by clicking on “Add Coupon.” Calories displayed are for items without toppings and sauces. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Charges apply for premium toppings or additional items; payment is made on the app during checkout. Available at participating restaurants only. Not valid on delivery. ®Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation.

Perks available in Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions.

2 Comments
NaZod
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

My dining deal KFC coupon was not accepted. I printed out the buy two piece meal and get one free. Are you sure they are aware of these perks? Thanks

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @NaZod,

This is Harvey's promotion, not KFC and you have to redeem the coupon code through the Harveys app.