cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephane

FidoXTRA_Google_CommunityBlog_Banner_900x300_EN.jpg

Hi everyone,

Introducing the Fido XTRA Google Pixel Buds contest!

Enter daily from May 23rd to 29th for a chance to win 1 of 25 Google Pixel Buds.

Get more from your headphones with Google Pixel Buds. Fast to charge, these wireless earbuds deliver high-quality audio and fits comfortably in your ear. Plus get real-time translation with Google Translate. 

Asset 1.png

How will winners be contacted?

Keep an eye on your Fido app! Winners will be contacted at the top of the Fido XTRA section as of June 6, 2019. Make sure to come back every Thursday so you never miss out.

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of the My Account app in order to get access to Fido XTRA.

Good luck everyone!!

FidoStephane

No purchase necessary. Contest closes May 29, 2019  at 11:59pm ET. Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority. One (1) entry per day per person. Google Pixel Buds have an approximate value of $219. Math skill-testing question must be correctly answered to be declared a winner. Full contest rules here.

Perks available through Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

3 Comments
Award88
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi!

I can't seem to enter the contest using my fido app. Can anyone help out?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP
@Award88 are you having problems hitting the ENTER NOW button? I'm also having that problem and its not the first time . I'm trying on a Galaxy A8 and a Pixel 3Xl. The Fido app sucks so bad.
FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Award88 and @KAPABLE-K!

We've tested this on our end and the button is functional.

Can you please let us know if the same happens on Wi-Fi and LTE? If so, please delete the app and re-install it and then give it a try Smiley 

Also, please access the contest by clicking the Fido XTRA banner via the usage screen.

Keep us posted!