cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

RISE_CommunityBlog_900x300_EN.jpg

Stay cool this summer with a FREE bottle of RISE Kombucha (414ml)! This beverage contains organic ingredients and billions of living cultures beneficial for your gut health.

Choose your flavour from the low sugar 1g line and the Classic line, now including the new Lime & Matcha and Peach & Mango flavours. Great taste never felt so good!

Claim this offer by June 23, 2021. Redeem your FREEBIE in store by July 7, 2021.

Note: The free bottle can be claimed at any grocery store, except Couche-Tard and Circle K stores.

RISE Kombucha Inc. Terms and Conditions

The unique promo code is valid for a one-time use only. The promo code must be claimed by June 23, 2021, at 11:59p.m. ET. On the RISE website, enter your code; then fill out and submit the form as instructed to receive a coupon by email. The coupon received by email must be printed (paper) within 72 hours of reception. The free bottle must be claimed by July 7, 2021, or while quantities last. Paper coupon must be remitted at the time of redemption in store. The free bottle can be claimed at any grocery store, except Couche-Tard and Circle K stores. Valid for one (1) 414ml RISE Kombucha bottle of any flavour from the Classic or 1g lines. The offer is non-cashable and cannot be exchanged for a credit nor combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers or promotions. Limit of one (1) code per person.

Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions

Perks available in Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA Terms and Conditions.

4 Comments
lofi1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Safeway and Superstore both rejected the coupon. Neither except printed coupons anymore. 

FidoAnthonyZ

Hey @lofi1,

That's odd. Did you request to speak to a supervisor or someone else? 

They should accept as it's mentioned it can be redeemed in any store except for a couple of exceptions. 

Thanks for the freebie,  it's pretty good and I redeemed it at Independent grocers. Kiwi and pineapple 🙂

FidoAllan

We're super thrilled to hear that you liked it @Original_Lucy, I love those too! Smiley Thanks for sharing!