cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Community!

Did you know that you can check your account         anytime on the go? The MyAccount app is pretty sweet; you can check your balance, pay your bill, view your monthly usage, manage your services, troubleshoot with DeviceAdvice… I could keep going but you’ll probably want to see for yourself. Smiley

Been missing out? Text MyAccount to 4811 and click the link to download the app and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win 1 of 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 devices. If you already have the app, also text MyAccount to 4811, click the link and open the app.

Hurry though, the contest ends March 31st! Click here for the full contest rules.

There’s no excuse not to have it now! Smiley

Good luck!

FidoStephen

30 Comments
Cedarview
I'm a participant level 2

Could I have clearer instructions on how to enter the contest?  Do I have to send my phone number?  Do I put a star on the keypad before 4811? Please help.

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

hey @Cedarview, you simply need to text MyAccount to 4811. From there, follow the prompts to download the app Smiley

Cedarview

Do I need to urn on data?  sms or mms whatever that is?  Still having trouble.  Do I text through messages on my iPhone?

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

No data needed since it's just an SMS.

Also, make sure you write it in one word Smiley

MsMagnet
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
if I have the app already do I text 4811 with MyAccount to enter contest. ?
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

That's correct Smiley You must text the word MyAccount (one word) to the number 4811

You'll just need to click on the link received to register.

Great contest! You Fido's are so great. Very_Happy  I've used the app for quite a while now. Thanks for the great contests

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Original_Lucy! Thanks for sharing the love Smiley We're happy knowing you're happy!

Collette
Do we need to update the app to be entered into the contest? Or do we simply click on the link? I've read bad reviews about the update and I'd rather stick to the version I have.
FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

No need to update the app, you just have to send the SMS to enter the contest Smiley @Collette

angie123
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

this 4811 is not working it comes out as 481-1 and then i get error

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Did you write MyAccount in one word with the caps @angie123?

angie123
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Yes ty it's done:)
FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Awesome! Good luck! Smiley @angie123

Chris0530
I'm back
I'm back
And just by sending MyAcount to 4811 is your entry to the contest?
FidoKenny

Hey @Crhis0530  and welcome to the Community Smiley

Yup, all you need to do is text MyAccount to 4811, and you will be good to go.

benitozk
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
It shows page not exist to me, help.
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey benitozk! 

Where are you getting this error message? Is this when you click the link to download the My Account app?

Let us know!

xosteves
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hey, I am kind of confused with this. I had texted "myaccount" to 4811. But I had already had the My Account app already downloaded. With the text am I signed up for the chance to win?

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

That's right! If you already have the app, just text MyAccount to 4811, you'll receive a link, click the link and open the app to enter the contest Smiley