Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
DeniseH
I'm back
I'm back

~*Happy Birthday Fido*~ Wishing you many excellent years to come! #Fido20Community

hmd
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hey Fido Smiley

Happy 20th birthday.

#Fido20Community

felixshum
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday FIDO!!! Way better than Rogers LOL Wink #Fido20Community

bgdickinson
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Congrats Fido, Happy 20th ....
Thanks for 23 great years with my nexus 4

#fido20contest

Javan
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Because Fido is amazing! I came to Canada as a student 2 and a half years ago... And got the best hook up from the Fido guys. Favourite phones. Best customer service. 

Happy birthday Fido #Fido20Community

theflamingpi
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido!

You're the first cellular provider I've actually liked!

#Fido20Community

Dominic123
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido. Thanks for the free data Very_Happy 

#Fido20Community

DaveSurrey
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th,cant believe i have been using a Fido that long,still remember when i bought my first pay as you go at 7/11 in Surrey lol

#Fido20Community

Deeto
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Our relationship has been going 4+ years strong. #Fido20Community

MyTran0309
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday fido! #Fido20Community!Heart

Jer77
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I've been a loyal customer of fido for more than 5 year and the service is good.  #Fido20Community

tanilolli
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

#Fido20Community I love Fido because I get good customer service, and I got a great deal last black friday!

Delta1190
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday!!! This is my 3rd year now and on my 2nd 2year contract with you guys and I couldn't be happier! You guys have given me great service and great help when i needed it. Live long and Prosper.

You Happy Community Member 

Ricardo Smiley

#Fido20Community

vicmon
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Very_Happy #Fido20Community.

Yeahvin
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community

ethel
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! Smiley #Fido20Community

JorgeRdgz
I'm back
I'm back

Hey Fido Happy 20th Birthday!! Since I moved to Canada I've been with you, I've never had any complaints about the service and I love it, simply because it was the best option for me it adequated perfectly to my needs. Thanks for everything keep working hard and wish you all the best!

#Fido20Community

Osamahamzeh
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday fido! #Fido20Community!

maceyr1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th! Wow! How time flies!  I still remember when Fido was first launched with the TV commercial that caused a lot of wonder about what was coming and the per second billing that really was groundbreaking. Here's to 20 more!  #Fido20Community

mylessadlowski
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Fido! Happy birthday to you!....and many more!!!!  #Fido20Community