Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
crystalrose
I'm back
I'm back

happy birthday fido!! 

#Fido20Community

Aznmyth
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY FIDO!  I have been a fido customer for almost 10 years. I have been very satisfied with the plans and customer service.  Cheers to another 20 years more! #Fido20Community

Lin1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Keep it up! #Fido20Contest  #Fido20Community

TimMcGoulam
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Smiley
Love to be part of one of the only network that doesn't have hidden costs for opening the line, SIM card, etc.
#Fido20Community

Chioma1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th anniversary,many more years of success to Fido#Fido20Community

FidoFidèle
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Bonne Fete Fido. et toute la communauté.

happy-birthday-1275340__340.jpg

Dementor
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! I wish you the best!
#Fido20Community 

panda_time
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido!    

#Fido20Community

Louric
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! Heart
Cheers to many more years! Best of luck & keep up the great work and great service.. Glad to be a long time loyal customer! 
#Fido20Community #Fido20contest #Fido20Concours #Fido20

PS: Hopefully you dont mind that i editted your fido picture! but i love the design/frame and wanted to personalize it to this contest Smiley #Fido20Community

FIDO.jpg

Ashdash
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! I actually turned 20 this year too! #Fido20Community

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Happy Birthday Fido, you rock and I look forward to being friends for the years to come! I've seen this community forum grow over the years and its success is amazing. Cheers to all the Fido reps on here and all my fellow forum members!!

#Fido20Community

#Fido20Community

#Fido20Community

jro1087
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday, Fido!  I love the $5 value-pack because it gives me the peace of mind that I can call anywhere in the world to my friends and co-workers for next to free! #Fido20Community

Sharpey
I'm a participant level 1

Happy birthday Fido. #Fido20Community

SarahCatrice
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! 🎂🐶

I'm a newish customer with Fido and so far absolutely love it. Have encountered nothing but awesome helpful people and have had no issues whatsoever!!! Here's to 20 more!!!

#Fido20Community

CL01
I'm back
I'm back

happy 20th birthday Fido! wishing you many more years to come Smiley #Fido20Community

pduk3
I'm back
I'm back

Fido has typically been a leader with innovation, carving the path for competitors to follow suit. 

Top notch customer service plus great in-store service has kept me with Fido for 10 years! Hope to be with Fido for another decade. 

#Fido20Community

erpra
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido. #Fido20Community

customer987426
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy birthday Fido!

Loyal customer loving it because you guys keep your ears to the ground and try your best to give us what we want. Keep staying awesome!

#Fido20Community.

cwang4
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community happy birthday fido

Jh5

I love Fido because of their great service and price! #Fido20Community