Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
ctoo
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Since I came to Canada, I've been always with Fido. You guys never made me disappointed with great offers and customer service. Happy 20th Birthday Fido and hope to see on 40th birthday too in the future!! Please don't stop giving me impression:) #Fido20Community

dodo15
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido. #Fido20Community

MarieBoudreault
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community

Jlennox
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birtday Fido!! :growing_heart:🎂#Fido20Community

soglen
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy Birthday, Fido

#Fido20Community

DJGiddz
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido! Fido has the best mobile rates, no other carrier even comes close. . . and unparalleled customer service #Fido20Contest 

Raptors905
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!! Keep up the good work! #Fido20Community

A_L
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido! Our relationship began about 13 years ago. We broke up for a little while but coming back to you was the best decision I've made. To many more years together. Love Fido $$ and thanks for the great customer service! #Fido20Community 

r3
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

annness
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Thanks for the free swag and awesome contests! #Fido20Community

Catcer
I'm back
I'm back

#Fido20Community Congratulations Fido on your 20 anniversary!!! I've had great service for the past 4 years with you..looking forward to many more great things!!! Smiley

sop4life
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!!! Keep it going.  #Fido20Community

Coreyn722
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Here's to 20 more!
#Fido20Community

Jake_Sz
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! 

I wish you years of success and prosperity . 

Although I am a relatively new costumer, I am extremely pleased. 

Happy 20th Anniversary ! 

#Fido20Community

Jake

jam05
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday! Heart We have been with Fido for at least 6 years and love it!  Have the LG4 and love that too!  Here's to another 20! LOL

frankcow
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Here's a photo of my jack russell terrier, Mika. P.s. I love the Fido mascot (no bias here, of course) #Fido20Community

20161109_142102.jpg

medacomix15
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I love Fido because it's affordable! Happy Birthday! #Fido20Community

Also, my sister's phone broke and this G5 would help her replace her broken phone 

mrred128
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! We've been togeather for more than 10 years and it's been great!

#Fido20Community 

Jubatus
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido Woof! Woof!

#Fido20Community

big_biso
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Happy 20th Birthday Fido. Been with you since the begining. #Fido20Community