Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @petemj! Be sure to use our hashtag for your chance to win. Smiley 

linkinpod
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

JW91
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido, it has been an amazing experience to be apart of the fido community for the past 7 years, since my very first phone in Canada, and I would not change it for the world. The customer service that I receive from the fido reps is exceptional and I am forever telling my friends to join Fido. This phone would be a great Christmas gift for a special someone, please help me to give them a good christmas.
#Fido20community

shusison
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido!! you have a great customer service!

zed5000
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido - bestest service for leastest price! #Fido20Community

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @zed5000! Be sure to use our hashtag for a chance to win. Smiley

Shannonhead
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

lschmenk
I'm back
I'm back

I love how affordable your plans are and especially Spotify Premium!! Happy Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community 

kmarin
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy Birthday Fido!  Here's to many more in the future! #Fido20Community

iiodif
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! First phone company that gave me fair plans! #Fido20Community

tenabolt
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

#Fido20Community, happy birthday Fido, got amazing deal, best anywhere for data only 😁😃

AG007
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthdy Fido, keep up the good work.  #Fido20Community. 

sweetsong
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Happy Birthday Fido, love you, you are the best phone providers I have delt with Heart

#Fido20Community

Pokemom
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO Smiley#Fido20Community  MANY MORE AND BETTER YEARS TO COME Heart

AudioGeek
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! 

I know it sounds weird to say this to a company, but I really do love you guys!  I have some poor experiences with other cellular companies and I have to say that Fido is the best.  I've never felt more loyal to a company before; I even converted my girlfriend over from Virgin Mobile.  

You guys recently hooked me up with the cheapest and best plan I've ever had, which I still get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about it.  Plus, you guys have the best customer service department I've ever dealt with; the reps on the phone are such nice people to talk to.  I think the last time I called I ended up talking to a guy named Chris for over 25 minutes as he walked me through all my questions, and during the process I'm pretty sure I convinced him to finally start watching one of the best TV series ever made, which is obviously the Walking Dead.  I've never felt it easier to reach for help as you guys have the quickest, easiest, and friendliest customer service team I've ever dealt with.  

And then thing I can't get over the most is how incredible the coverage is.  I can be inside of a steel and concrete parking garage underground and still have full bars.  Plus, the network is blazing fast in that it can actually keep up with my extremely caffeinated and demanding multi-tasking ADHD with no problems whatsoever. 

Anyway, wrapping things up here I wanted to say Happy 20th Birthday, Fido!  I hope you are around for another 20 more, as I don't ever see myself wanting to change providers again.  Cheers guys!  

#Fido20Communitypuppt4.jpg

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AudioGeek,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing this with us, we really appreciate it! Very_Happy It's real nice to read all the positive feedback and we're happy to have you with us! Smiley

DominicOG
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Here's to 20 more! 

#Fido20Community

ldc
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido!!  #Fido20Community