Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
ir47
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

FatemehMajid
I'm back
I'm back

Love Fido👍🏻👍🏻

#Fido20Community

ashema22
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Keep it rocking #Fido20community we are all in this together

DChen
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!! Out of all the phone providers you have definitely exceeded my expectations Smiley #Fido20Community

GaryMcCollom
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido and thanks for the free data. I just got my first smart phone thos past June and all my research led me to going with Fido and I can honestly say i have not had one issue so thanks for the great service as well. #Fido20Community 

watmuzzer
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! I've been a happy Fido customer for several years so I want to say thank you for your wonderful service. I hope we have many more years together! #Fido20Community 

lemonborg
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

Lamja
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Smiley Happy Glad to be a long time customer ( me and my wife ).....many more great years to come Heart !!!

Pooshoes
I'm back
I'm back

Hapy Birthday Fido from a 13 year customer.

#Fido20Community

MYSTARE
I'm back
I'm back

Been with Fido for just under 20 years and love it.  keep up the great work.  Happiest of birthdays to you Fido.  #Fido20Community

Rodzilla
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday!

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Rodzilla! Be sure to use our hashtag for a chance to win. Smiley

elcard
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido!! I've had the best customer service since I switched over to Fido a year and a half ago. Thank you for offering great deals and packages that are affordable for students who are far away from home, just like I was. All the best in the future. Keep on rockin. #Fido20Contest #Fido20Community 

shoujunnica
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday!

Keep it rocking #Fido20community we are all in this together

jagy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

Been through alot of ups and downs but I know for sure that this company offers the best service, so there's no point in going elsewhere.

Cheers to your 20 years!

#Fido20Community

- Janet 

StephanieL1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Commented yesterday but forgot the hasgtag! Whoops!

So happy birthday again Fido. From a loyal almost 10 year customer!

#fido20community

Twitch89
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido!

I would love a new G5 as my galaxy note 4 is starting to get very slow and I'm in need of a good upgrade.

#Fido20Community

Jen1313
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido from a devoted client! #Fido20Community :cathappy: 

easider
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday FIDO

My provider since first day in Canada

#Fido20Community

petemj