Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
maxy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Heart

#Fido20Community

Neelkumar
I'm back
I'm back

Wow! 20 years in the Biz! Congratulations Fido! Wishing you continued success.  I have always loved the customer service and the packages offered.  Thank you for taking care of your customers!

See you on your 50th year celebration!

#Fido20Community

alee1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday ,Fido!

I have Fido since I first immigrated to Canada 14 years ago.  It has been great choice and I am happy with you!  Wish you another successful 20 + years! #Fido20Community.

Sanam3
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido,i love fido because i cant find the best plans and phone any where else.and your customer service is THE best..👏🏻👏🏻my best wishes to Fido to have 20000 years flourishing and successing achieving all the great milestones ever!!!Amen!!🙏🏻#Fido20Community-

TheRoundTrees
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th, Fido.  #Fido20Community

Vianne
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!!! Wish more birthdays to come.

#Fido20Community

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @tipumoni7 For your chance to win, make sure to add the correct hashtag without any spaces Smiley (like this: #Fido20Community) 

Shinobu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

jjjddd
I'm a participant level 1
Happy birthday Fido! Good prices, great coverage. Cheers to the next 20 :):) #Fido20Community
Boc
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday....been with you since the beginning!

Onutza
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks @Boc Don't forget to add the hashtag for your chance to win Smiley

steve-a-h
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Been a Fido client since the beginning.

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hiya @steve-a-h For your chance to win by the way, don't forget to add the hashtag Smiley

Visitingearth
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!. 3 year happy Fido user. #Fido20Community

sapra
Another great year for me and my awesome puppy. We've been through so much together! Happy Birthday!#Fido20Community
MysticMermaid02
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!🐶

I love Fido because I never seem to have any issues with them.

#Fido20Community

soowow
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!!

#Fido20Community

salimdi
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community!

shoujunnica
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday!

#Fido20Community