Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @reciptrap Don't forget to add the hashtag in your comment, for your chance to win Smiley 

MMclennan
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community

Happy birthday you old dog!

cheridawn
I'm back
I'm back
Happy 20th Birthday Fido!!! Your customer service has always been the best! #Fido20Community
Stevieb14
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hey everyone never done this before. Im an old guy so i thought i would try it.  I've been with Fido just over 2 yrs now and I am glad I made the change over.  So happy 20th birthday Fido. Now i have to figure out how to blog. LOL

#Fido20CommunityOn guard duty.On guard duty.

Jay2x
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! since 2005 and have more birthdays to go. 40 years reach it.

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks so much @Jay2x. Don't forget to add the hashtag for your chance to win Smiley

skerdi74
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

chopchop39
I'm a participant level 1

Happy birthday #Fido20Community

chopchop39

Happy B day

#Fido20Community

Smithgerry
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido, from a longtime customer. Love your service.

#Fido20Community

lolypop126
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy 20th birthday, Fido.  I've been with you since the beginning.   I sure need and would LOVE that new phone.
Davidpierre7
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Rehappy birthday #Fido20Community

dsl33
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

The best service ever!!!Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

BabsDahlink
I'm back
I'm back

happy birthday Fido!  #Fido20Community. would love to win a new phone 

itskbear
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday! #Fido20Community

Elainemuncey
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I love the prices and the good deals and how easy it is to talk to the fido people I just love fido!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO 

YOUR AMAZING!!

#Fido20Community

Markus0319
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20 years Fido. I'm going to be always a satisfied fido customer, so thank you fido stuffs. #Fido20Community 

604aryan2211
I'm back
I'm back

Hey fido! Happy birthday! Let the good times roll.  #Fido20Community

billmahon
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido. Been with you for 19 of those years. #Fido20Community

Happycustomer
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Best service out there! #Fido20Community