Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Mesmerdian
I'm back
I'm back

Been a long time customer of fido for years now! Happy birthday guys! You deserve it! #Fido20Community 

Envor99
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday FIDO!!

Eyes_Shut

#Fido20Community

manojpm24
I'm back
I'm back

happy 20th birthday Fido #Fido20Community!

Miss-m
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th fido. #fido20community.

Been with fido for about 5 years now and I wouldn't change to any other phone company. There customer service is awesome.

m5426
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday  Fido! you guys have been spectacular with your service! thanks for your hardwork for staying creative with your products and services!

310tdot
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

DeevyW
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! Bonne Fête! 生日快樂! 誕生日おめでとう!생일축하해! #Fido20Community

Andyman
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

😆Happy 20th Fido!!!:beating_heart:

Love the service

#Fido20Community

dorothyoc98
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!  Many more birthdays to come!   #Fido20Community.

Curlpop
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

hbd fidooooo! #Fido20Community 

RoGa86
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido

I love fido because their customer service cares to make the customer happy

#Fido20Community

ARanger
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido!

#Fido20Community

Nickod
I'm back
I'm back

Joyeux anniversaire FIDO rendez vous le 12 Decembre pour mon nouveaux telephone LG G5 #Fido20Communaute Smiley

Cal74
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday FIDO - looking forward to many more innovative years with you.

Dashka
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido. I'm with Fido 5 years now. 

#Fido20Community

ImmortalRain
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! We've spent many years together and I'm looking forward to many more 😃 

#Fido20Community

Nat82
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! 🎂🎉

Thanks for being a great service provider for me for the past 6 years :).

I'm one happy customer Smiley

#Fido20Community

EddieC
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!! I enjoy the spotify premium service from my plan and dont have any problems with my monthly bills as I have had with different providers. Hope I win one of em G5's because my G4 just got the notorious bootloop today unfortunately 😕 #Fido20Community 

Arlyn17
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! I've been with Fido for 3 years now since I came to

Canada. I am very satisfied with your customer service. I love Fido...Congratulations and best wishes!!! #Fido20Community

pauljohn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Congrats Fido #Fido20 ..happy birthday! Thanks LG for sponsoring.. I really want an awesome LG G5 please Smiley #Fido20Community My LG G3 Got a bootloop issue but I'm sure the G5 has no issues.