Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
zuuchini
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday 20th fido, love you because you are having competitive price and great coverage.

#Fido20Community

kbasra
I'm a participant level 1

Happy bday! #Fido20Community 

Carter7
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! My favorite thing about Fido is the great service I get at the South Centre Fido Kiosk on Anderson Road in Calgary! The staff there is the BEST! #Fido20 #Fido20Community

jasonl2
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birhtday Fido! Thanks for the great service Smiley #Fido20Community.

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @bernz Thanks a bunch! Don't forget to add the hashtag for your chance to win Smiley 

Just2smile247
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido 🎁🎂🎈 #Fido20Community

Sonnymah
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Great being with fido, better than the top 3. Happy 20th birthday fido. #FidoCommunity20

peterbw
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido. #Fido20Community

istiak

Happy 20th Birthday Fido Smiley 
#Fido20Community

doggy.jpg

Garry1959
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community

Happy Birthday Fido

great service and mobile coverage

thank you

SpicyGinger
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!  I wish you another 20 great years in business!  I've been with you for years and love the customer service!  #Fido20Community

JP68
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido! #Fido20Community

Alb003

Happy 20th Birthday Fido ...... 🎉🎉🎉❤️ 

#Fido20Community

Surrie23
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

schoons
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th, we've been with you for at least half of it!! Smiley #Fido20Community

we534grg
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Thanks for being the first price friendly carrier - I've been a happy customer since I was 14, I am now 32. That's a looooong time. I wish you 20 more and beyond!

#Fido20Community

Karenbabi
I'm back
I'm back

IMG_1195.PNG

Happy birthday Fido !

the reason why I am a long term customer with Fido is because it offers great pricing on the bring your own phone plans . I feel the price are more reasonable than other companies . I was with another company few years back and they couldn't price match what Fido offered . Therefore I have switched  To Fido for many years now and I definitely recommend !!!!

#Fido20Community

Mariekevr

Happy birthday Fido Smiley #Fido20Community

rosannaz
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido! Smiley You're my first phone provider so thanks for the great pricing + good coverage. One of the best. #Fido20Community

nickthaskater
I'm back
I'm back

Loyal customer of many years. Happy birthday.  #Fido20Community