Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
ibbooks
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Been with you guys for years and hoping for many more #Fido20Community

fu362
I'm a participant level 1

Happy Birthday Fido!

Thank you for your service. #Fido20Community

mingwu714
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community Celebrate fido's 20th anniversary!

Adit2351
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy birthday Fido... I love Fido because its just like the Vodafone dog follows you everywhere and never leaves you alone. I specially like the plans and it's offers to it's customers. I have been working with Fido since 1 month.. It feels great to be a part of such a great company. #Fido20Community

Numbers

Happy Birthday Fido! Very_Happy for more years to come! #Fido20Community

Numbers

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! with more years to come! #Fido20Community

Jaysonsy
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Thanks for being such an awesome provider! #Fido20community 😊

dmsy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birithday Fido!! ~~ #Fido20Community

Johnvsjohn86
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido~! Love the birthday atmosphere and the promotions! #Fido20Community 

I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy birthday! #Fido20Community
Vanessa77
I'm back
I'm back

#HappyBirthdayFido

#Fido20Community

Very_Happy

louislee
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy

#Fido20Community

woaksie
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy Birthday Fido - looking forward to you coming to Vancouver #Fido20Community
S2016
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

Mansour83
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido!!

cwsm
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

-KC Wong

PatrickP
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Fido is still the best mobile provider to me. I'm not a big user and this is the only place where I can keep my cheap package. Also, my old Nexus 5 is getting sluggish by the minute... this would be awesome !  #Fido20Community

LBJ
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! #20FidoCommunity

tibor812
I'm back
I'm back

The happiest of birthdays to the best mobile network on the planet, I am proud to say I have been on this journey with you for the last 19 years when you had dinosaur large phones, wishing you continued success.

#Fido20Community

Benz-R
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! I've been with you since I was in highschool and like my name describes it I'm a saint bernard as loyal as you are to me! I am also loyal to you! I can't believe im 45 years old in dog years with you! 😂 I don't know if thats right. Anyways Happy 20th Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community Shout out to all you fido fans! 🙌🏼🐶