Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
djblulite
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday FIDO!  It looks like you can teach an old dog new tricks! #20FidoCommunity

tieu1991
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

Manon1331
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! 

Happy customer since 2010!

#Fido20Community

Coffeeman1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! Best Plans and Excellent Customer Service...Cheers 😊

#Fido20Community

Darrs45
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido

Eldenw
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I love fido ! Thanks for this chance to win this phone would be soo awesome i could use it !  #Fido20Community Happy 20th birthday ! 

geierwaste
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido, thanks for being better than the other guys #Fido20Community

nellyang58
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido wishing you all the very best and more great years to come🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Bogz
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido

#Fido20Community

leojstem
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido.... Smiley  

#Fido20Community

DanV
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fellow Doggies, Me and my girlfriend had switched over for reliability, friendly plans and really approachable and available customer service. Also who wouldnt like some extra data during the holidays ? Very_Happy thank you so much, so happy I had switched! to more fido birthdays!   
#Fido20Contest 

#Fido20Community

qwerty
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community happy birthday , Service and price can't be beat in Canada.

Tack1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday #Fido20Community. Been with you almost 2 years now. Never been happier with the services. Here's to 20 more years!!

michelejlm
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!!! #Fido20Community I am very ☺ happy with my services. Would love to get the lg5 I have the 4. Thank you Smiley Michele

ron33
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Thanks for the great service #Fido20Community.

Johnnimal
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy 20 th Birthday Fido
Gjs2
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! 

mdv
I'm back
I'm back

I love Fido for the community feeling and the great plans and pricing.

mdv
I'm back
I'm back

Forgot the tag!  I love Fido for the community feeling and the great plans and pricing. #Fido20Community

hdhsd
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy Birthday Fido!! Cheers to more years to come #Fido20Community