Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
gentianresulaj
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Joyeux 20 eme anniversaire Fido

Happy 20th anniversary Fido

Felice 20 ° compleanno Fido

Feliz 20 cumpleaños Fido

Happy 20. syntymäpäiväänsä Fido

幸せ20歳の誕生日Fido

sambatra faha-20 andro nahaterahan'i Fido

Среќен 20-ти роденден Fido

Mutlu 20. doğum günü Fido

щасливий 20-річчя Fido

Gezuar 20 vjetorin Fido

สุขสันต์วันเกิด 20 Fido

happy 20. narozeniny Fido

ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਦਾ 20 ਜਨਮ ਦਿਨ Fido

20th natalis beati Fido

ευτυχισμένος 20ο έτος της ηλικίας Fido

快乐20岁生日Fido

Glücklicher 20. geburtstag Fido

Feliz 20o aniversário Fido

счастливый 20-летие Fido

#Fido20Community

donna2
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

🎈🎈🎉🎉HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY FIDO🎉🎉🎈🎈🎂. I am fairly new to FIDO, I made the switch in April this year, so happy I did. #Fido20Community.

VasLutsyshyn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community thank you for being with me from first days I came to Canada 7 years ago Heart

mama2ca
I'm a participant level 2

Happy Birthday Fido! I've been thrilled with you for the past 3+ years and looking forward to many more years as a customer! You've treated me well and that earns my loyalty. #Fido20Community

WayJay17
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Thanks For Everything!  #Fido20Community

MrMan

Happy Birthday Fido!!10+ years with you, 4 lines, couldn't be happier! #Fido20Community

Skyeintherain
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hey Fido! Happy birthday! Smiley Been with you guys since I was 15, almost 8 years ago now! You've been with me through the states, through Europe, through Hong Kong and I can't wait to see where this phone with you guys takes me next! #Fido20Community

KCMD2124
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hey Fido! 

Happy 20th anniversary! 

Seriously, I've been with many phone company and you so far the best.  I don't regret being with you! 

Seriously, im planning on staying you forever hehe! 

Once again Happy 20th anniversary!! 

#Fido20Community

rkthurai
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido, keep up the great customer service! #Fido20Community

muskegg
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

erimott
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!!  You'll always be a man's best friend!  #Fido20Community

Jaimz
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Merry merry birthday Fido! 🎁🎉🎂

bapcaa
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I've been with Fido over 10 years now, that's 48 in dog years and I love it. Happy 20th birthday!

#Fido20Community

Limajejo
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I love Fido especially this past weekend when I dropped my Cell phone(unfixable)and ran to the mall to purchase a new one at Fido. The girl working there was extremely helpful and I left a very happy customer.  Thank you Fido and Happy Birthday!

#Fido20Community

ps ...this time I purchased the protection plan."better safe then sorry"

jt21
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

BevW
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th, Fido. We've been together now for about 15 years! 

praline99
I'm back
I'm back

Just new to Fido but so far customer service has been excellent. #Fido20Community

langautran
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! 
 I wish you many more great years to come!

#Fido20Community 

langautran
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido...!!! 

#Fido20community

Fisix
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! I've had Fido service before, switched to other providers, only to go back with Fido again. Great service, and even better reception than the others. Here's to many more Fido!  

#Fido20Community