Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
zaboomafoo
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

#Fido20Community

Happy birthday Fido

Ninjetsu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Hapoy 20th birthday Fido! This is my first network provider ever since I came ro Canada (which was a year ago) and I must say that I am really satisfied with the services that you provide. Also,your customer service is really helpful! I love how well you take care of your customers! #Fido20Community

Oldtreeguy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO. There's a reason you've made it this far .... " great service, great people, great deals and .... well need I say more!" #Fido20Community

Annj
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! A friend recommended that I switch years ago and have been happy ever since.  #Fido20Community

VictorPark
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! You've been good for 20! Good dog! (now go grab that phone)

#Fido20Community

Orech1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido! Been a loyal customers for such a long time! Great customer service, great plans and awesome coverage! #Fido20Community

Katz_18
I'm back
I'm back

Happy B'Day FIDO!!!!!

#Fido20Community

Satheepan
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!! 

#Fido20Community

Prettyboi05
I'm back
I'm back

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO, #fido20

heres to 20 more ❤️ 

Giving away way great deals prizes and more , I love Fido and everything they have to offer ! 

GO TEAM FIDO ! 

IMG_1308.PNG

Prettyboi05
I'm back
I'm back

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO, #fido20community #fido20mobiletour 

heres to 20 more ❤️ 

Giving away way great deals prizes and more , I love Fido and everything they have to offer ! 

GO TEAM FIDO ! 

IMG_1308.PNG

TimKuhn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido. Best provider around. Thanks guys.
#Fido20Community

Joel2910
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. Cheers! @Fido20Community

ka-bling
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO #FIDO20COMMUNITY                                                                               BEEN WITH FIDO MANY YEARS & HAVE ALWAYS ENOYED IT. KEEPS ME IN TOUCH WITH MY KIDS& THAT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT! THATS WHY I LOVE FIDO. Smiley

Darlowe
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido #Fido20Community  may you have a great birthday!

CrewLT
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido from a long time happy customer! I still own my first Fido phone.

#Fido20Community

1. This was a great little phone!This was a great little phone!

Shannonschmidt
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th fido!!! I love fido because of the great selection of phones, great prices and amazing coverage. #fido20Community.

AJLoreto
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

#Fido20Community

Happy 20 years!!!

I've been a Happy Customer for almost 6 yrs and I'm glad to be a Customer in your 20th, here's to many more!!!

Laval1875
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!!!

#Fido20Community

waynel
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community

Kmb30
I'm back
I'm back

I love Fido because #I am Fido! Fido has tailed my phone plan to suit my lifestyle and needs over the years and this makes me feel like their #1 customer and not just another number!

#Fido20Community.

Happy birthday Fido!!