Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
AidanM
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! I remember when you were first born. #Fido20Community

Claire16
I'm back
I'm back
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO. From Fido Claire16
#Fido20Community
Gemken
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. #Fido20Community

TimKuhn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I'm happy 20th Fido. Best provider around. Thanks guys.  #Fido20Community

TimKuhn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido. Best provider around. Thanks guys.    

#Fido20Community

TimKuhn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community

TimKuhn
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community

Phildo
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy birthday Fido #Fido20Community! Always ahead you must be and lead to first place Smiley

danialaw
I'm back
I'm back

Always had a perfect service with Fido. Happy birthday #fido20community 

Dixit2483
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I m a fido customer and wish you a happy anniversary #Fido20Community

flipmode598
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Congratulations Fido! Happy Birthday!! #Fido20Community

Coniebh
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Fido.  Cheers to many more.  I have been on contract for awhile now...i love fido and i love my lg phone...service is great! Thanks 🎂  #Fido20Community

muimui
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!!  #Fido20Community

Herall
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. You ROCK!🙋

Don't ever change.

#Fido20Community

aries09
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! Love the puppies. Will you have a celebration when it's 100 dog years? #Fido20Community

ourfun_jeff
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

MDIAS
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido, been a loyal customer for over 15 years now and plan to keep it that way! Smiley

Abecp29
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido, we've with you for almost 9 years and I had a good experience with you. More 20 years to come!#Fido20Community

misspea
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy Birthday Fido!!!! So glad we made the switch, we have 3 lines and have never had an issue with billing or service, Now thinking of a fourth line for our son. Keep up the great work Fido and Thank You to any and all of your service reps that I've ever had to deal with, They do a great job. #Fido20Community
Jenn44
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

#Fido20Community Happy Birthday Fido🎈🎈  Keep up the most awesomest customer service!! Thank You! :two_hearts::growing_heart:😌