Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Chelod
I'm back
I'm back

Happy. 20th Birthday Fido!! Been with Fido for almost 15 years..i have no problems so far..the service is excellent, and I got 1 GB additional, awesome!  Hoping to win this LG G5 phone to gift to my sister. Here for another 20 years with Fido. Cheers! #Fido20Community:smileywink:

koshie110
I'm back
I'm back

#Fido20Community Have a happy birthday, hopefully many more.

Wonderfulremark
I'm back
I'm back

#Fido20Community

Happy birthday fido.

your customer service is awesome. Keep up the good work.

harrison24
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Happy birthday!! #Fido20Community
Kelvinwong5
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday!

#Fido20Community

Mommy_xty
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido!!! CHEERS!! #Fido20Community

Gesamtpaket
I'm a participant level 1

Happy Birthday Fido!  #Fido20Community

I love your free internatinoal texting ... now I can text mesg that Nigerian Prince who sends me spam once in a while!

ggrgs
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido! 

#Fido20Community

princess1313
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Happy 20th Birthday Fido🎈🎈to many more years I have been a long time customer and wouldn't change for any other company great customer service always do their best #Fido20Community

catgs
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO.  I love the great customer service and prices you've provided me for years!

#Fido20Community

etdc
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!!!!  #Fido20Community

Youngjun
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Hope you have wonderful year!❤️

#Fido20Community

mamoru
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday!

#Fido20Community

Wendyh1ll
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!!   #Fido20Community

Lenster4

Happy Birthday Fido!😍🎂I just love Fido..i have been to fido for long time now and it never seem to dissappoint me. Good customer service even via phone or fb chat. #Fido20Community

anand09
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Anniversary Fido❤❤❤.I have been with fido for almost 3 years now  and the service is really excellent.  Thank You Very Much and I hope to continue my services with you forever Smiley Love you Fido❤👌#Fido20Community #foreverloyal

Anand 

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Happy birthday Fido  #Fido20Community

edison1130
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Great mobile plans for my family! I love the price and services! I wish you many more great years to come and more promos to offer! 😊#Fido20Community 

celicata79
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

MikeBar
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido! You guys rock! #Fido20Community