Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
rlkbelt
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido, Love having the Fido Spotify combo behind me #Fido20Community

anniecwx
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! I've been a loyal customer since 2003. Love how the Fido mobile plans can work with all kinds of budget - it helped me go through school and work!

#Fido20community

Zena70
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido...just did and upgrade and got lots of awesome toys to go with my new phone...and I have to say had the best customer service ever...and I should add was only out looking for a case for the boyfriends phone but the salesman won me over.....thanks Fido....shhh if I win the g5 it is going to my son so he can have a better phone then the one he has now....(he is jealous over momma's new phone lol)

Brendan42
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido! Been a fido user for 6 years now my self and when i had an account with my dad and have had nothing but great service. #Fido20Community

FidoKenny

Hey @Zena70

Thanks for reaching out Smiley 

Don't forget to add the hashtag: #Fido20Community in your comment for a chance to win Smiley 

Aininian
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Who let the dogs out? Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

MMW1
I'm back
I'm back

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO!! #Fido20Community

I love FIDO. I have been a customer for 5 months now and really love my new phone and service. When I call if I need something there is never a long holding wait.I do most things online in my account though which is very convenient. I have great phone service at all times.No dropped calls, actually no problems at all. I am really happy I left Telus to come to Fido.I would recommend Fido to anyone! Smiley

Boz1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido!

#Fido20Community

Subie
I'm a participant level 3

Best provider ever. Super friendly people that are always willing to help and treat you like a true valuable customer. 

Happy birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

WolfgangBremer
I'm back
I'm back
Happy Birthday, Fido! Keep up the great job with the super nice customer service guys! #Fido20Community
flee2010
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!! Been with you a long time (pre-Rogers). You're a hard habit to break! Wink  Plus, you just gave me a great phone deal!! #Fido20Community

Stickgirlblue70
I'm back
I'm back

🎈🎂🎈Happy 20th Birthday Fido 🎈🎂🎈I have been with Fido  almost 17 years and have never had a bad experience with them. I would never think of leaving.  

#Fido20Community  

MichaelChow
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

dakotasrider
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Keep up the great work! #Fido20Community

joboy96
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday FIDO love your service #Fido20Community

ns7
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido

Blcott
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! I like Fido because I never have any problems, just great service! #Fido20Community

axiom888

Happy birthday little puppy! been with this puppy for 13 years! 

maximw
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy Birthday Fido - So far so good!

#Fido20Community

PS: An LG G5 would make it ever better!

DiegoVH
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Well, can't lose anything so here I am. Great prices and about a 50% chance of getting a decent human being to help you, still better odds than other providers!