Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
romnomnom
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido Smiley Heart

Ribica071
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happiest Bday ever! Smiley 

#Fido20Community

Mayac1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido! You've been my phone provider since the beginning and many years to come. Thank you for your kind customer service whenever I have questions or problems. Love the dogs too #Fido20Community

syed152
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!!!!

#Fido20Community

FidoKenny

Hey @romnomnom

Don't forget to add #Fido20Community in your comment for a chance to win Smiley

ShiluW
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday!! Good coverage fido!!

#Fido20Community

Afzaal1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Fido provides best service in Canada with network coverage and high speed data with quality customer care that's all one need. Happy Birthday Fido. #Fido20Community

nicolandot
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community

Happy Birthday Fido Smiley I love the live chat function that I can contact you guys online !

YvesSL
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
Bon anniversaire! #Fido20Community
DucNguyen
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday, more customers, more great services #Fido20Community !

Elena_L
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Wow, you don't look a day over 16! Happy Birthday Fido!!  #Fido20Community

zyraannaguelo
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

HaPpY BiRtHdAy FiDo!!! I am a newcomer here in Canada and right away I chose FIDO because my friends told me you have such great services. Well, now that I have been using it for 5 months, I can confidently say that truly you have the superb service with a heart! 

#Fido20Community

Vv30
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido!!!! I have been with Fido for years and love the phones, plans and service!!!! You guys rock! #Fido20Community

WookieCookie
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Keep it rolling!

#Fido20Community

Conniecatral
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday FIDO!!! I shoped around for best deals but i always end up with you coz you are amazing!!! 

#Fido20Community

Mastrjohn
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Continue being great! #Fido20Community

Marity
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th bday! 🐶🐾

🍁🎂🎈🎉🎊🎁

#Fido20Contest #Fido20Community

gentianresulaj
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th anniversary Fido. Joyeux anniversaire Fido.

Gezuar ditelindjen Fido.

Feliz compleanno Fido.

Tanti auguri Fido.

iluvdepechemode
I'm a participant level 1

Happy birthday, Fido

TanQboy

Happy Birthday, Fido! You're now legal to drink and buy cigarettes in most provinces!

#Fido20Community