Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
adrianpaz
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
I finally get my free 500 MB/Month!!! Thanks #Fido20Community
Kweiss
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!! Love your customer service

#Fido20Community

chachai
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday FIDO!!!!!!! #Fido20Community

dgmickey
I'm back
I'm back

Long time Fido customer.  Congrats!  #Fido20Community

CinJay
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday!! #Fido20

ascorbyl
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

proudlymb
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! It's not easy finding a really reliable mobile service provider in rural southern Manitoba, but Fido is always keeping me going where others do not.  Thanks for so many years of service! #Fido20Community

vizzi135
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Fido turning 20 I to must be turning 20. been with Fido since day 1 . Never  had a problem GREAT customer service and the plans that I were on were not comparable with others.  Keep up the GREAT work but would like to see Fido pickup a new Cat friend  

IMG_20161030_164149.jpg

HudsonHomeTeam
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday, Fido! #Fido20Community

anndje
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy  Birthday Fido 🎂 🎂🎂 many more to come!

#Fido20Community

sedik
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! My favourite number is 20, haha. I love fido because I get reliable service and never worry about losing signal everywhere I go Smiley #Fido20Community

Dannyv2238
I'm back
I'm back

I love Fido! Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

MichaelF
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Happy to be part of the family! #Fido20Community

Neelpatu
I'm back
I'm back

Wishing a happy 20th fido, the great service @ good value, keep it up.#Fido20Community

kanadiana
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Fido was my first mobile provider and I admit I strayed but none matched what Fido offers.  I love Fido and hope you will be around for another 20 years and then some!  Happy Birthday @Fidomobile  #Fido20Community

Thanh12398766
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido!

#Fido20Community

TaliaC
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! I have been a loyal customer for approximately 15 years. From my first cell phone, a Motorola?! 

#Fido20Community

Hoalam
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

Baelm
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido !! I am with fido because they offer a great service. Keep it up.

Toronto86
I'm back
I'm back

Fido, happy birthday! Congratulations on 20 years of success! I love Fido because of several reasons. To summarise however, Fido's customer service is excellent in all aspects. Smiley

All the best!

Regards,

Jonathan Khan

#Fido20Community