Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
User706
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

anseell2425
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido..I have been with Fido for more than 16 years when i first came to Canada while i was living  in montreal ,it was my first cell phone (Ericsson GF 788)and one of the coolest phone back then ...thanks fido for hooking me up.. #Fido20Community

Snw
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th! #Fido20Community

grandmahan
I'm back
I'm back

happy birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community Heart

Nappychick80
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! Heart 🎂🎉

By far, fido has been the best company that I have been with since I first got a call phone 16 years ago.  Keep up the good work and customer service skills! 

#Fido20Community

Stantheman1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday #Fido20Community

Maggie3
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido 🎉🎈🎊 I have been a customer for more than 4 years. #Fido20Community 

yukchingmaria
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! I've been with you for 1/2 of the 20 years and it's because you have great customer service, Fido dollars and... You're basically awesome! Here's to another 20. #Fido20Community

sunnysonicred
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th from a long time customer...giving you guys a paws UP !!! 

Anonynon
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

RobRock73
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

Zena70
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

WoW Happy 25th (96th) WoofDay Fido....I have been with Fido a few years now and I love them...Love the customer service....love my package....and I never had an issue.   And I sure hope I am wishing Fido happy birthday for years to come....Keep up the good work!  Heart #Fido25Community Heart

Lmowers1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido.   A happy customer here!

Lioncat
I'm back
I'm back

#Fido20Community. Happy 20th Fido. 

FreddyV
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday, Fido! #Fido20Community

Gene2000
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday! Fido. Been customer since year one, always great service, have no complaint so far!

#Fido20Community

roderick01
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I've been with Fido since 2003, and have never changed providers!  Happy 20th.

Here is a pic of my first 3 Fido phones!fidophones.JPG#Fido20Community

xDeemers
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido and thank you for all the great gift you give  #Fido20Community.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@Zena70 Thanks! We haven't reached the quarter-century mark yet though 😛 Be sure to use the right hashtag for a chance to win. Smiley

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@Harryc68 That's definitely not how we want you to feel. Sad The plan was offered for a limited period of time and is unfortunately no longer available. We however have special offers pretty often, so be sure to keep an eye out! If you'd like me to go over plan options with you, just let me know and I'll send you a PM. It would be my pleasure to help you out. Smiley