Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Nexus6p
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO!!!! Love your forums if I need help! #Fido20community

geojoe
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! Been with you guys for 4 years and LOVE the customer service. #Fido20Community

msolaque74
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Fido20Community very happy birthday to the best phone company out there. The best service, the best prices, and wonderful customer service!!. I love Fido!

EmilyM42
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Loved the extra data gift! #Fido20Community

Silversurfer
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido! Heres to 20 more years! been with fido for around a year and all i can say is best internet ever!!

#Fido20Community

edlmar1116
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido . . the name that symbolizes loyalty to great service to us your customers (3 of 3 in our family) . . . #Fido20Community . 

sinohe
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th Fido. I hope to celebrate our 20th year together someday Smiley #Fido20Community

migs
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Thanks for the extra 500mb this month! #Fido20Community

Laprob
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Bonne Fête Fido déjà 20 ans et je suis client depuis plus de 15 ans #Fido20Community 🎂🎉👍

j'espère gagner un nouveau téléphone pour célébrer avec vous. 👌

Bose84
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Been happy with Fido since 2009, thanks for great servic #Fido20Community 

s_l_h
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido! Here's to another happy 20+ years of great customer service: ) #Fido20Community Heart

Alan33
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

Laura-Leigh

Happy 20ţh Birthday Fido!! 

I got my very first cell phone when I was 17 and it was a pay as you go plan with Fido. I have stayed with Fido ever since then and now I have one of the cheapest monthly plans. I absolutely love this company and won't be going anywhere else. 

#Fido20Community

royo_san
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community 

pass_out
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
#Fido20Community Happy birthday, you old dog!
enthusiast
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

Pingubest
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. I'm new here. Keep it up

#Fido20Community

mmadcat
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I remember my first cellphone. Mitubushi G310 with Fido. Happy Birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

RTS42
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th anniversary!!! Happy Birthday Fido.

#Fido20Community

MichaelChow
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Happy 20th Fido....aka 96 in dog years!!! Oh boy, just 4 more years for a century old! #Fido20Community