Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
SepehrYP
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th anniversary!! Been with Fido since Day 1 and couldn't be any happier. #Fido20Community

bildorf
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th, Fido! I've been using your service since I came to Canada. #Fido20Community

alrawashdeh
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday 

kimmiecats
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday, Fido. #Fido20Community I'm a Fido fan. I love Fido and have 3 lines and maybe 4 before the end of the year. 

Memih
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday!! #Fido20Community

Khariela
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido!more and more years to come.I always have an awesome experienced with you,it's always a costumers satisfaction.#Fido20Community

GinaB
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

eiddemcris
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!  Best Wishes. #Fido20Community.

invadog22
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! Since I abandoned cheap yet poor networks and upgraded to Fido, my LTE data speeds have never been more reliable. Here's to another 20 years Smiley #Fido20Community

k_telle
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!  I've been with Fido ever since I arrived here in Canada in 2013.  I love Fido because I never had any problem with your staff/ customer support whenever I needed help.  Also, you gave me options and great deals when I was confused as to what plan to avail.  More power!

#Fido20Community

jayee0221
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido! I have been with Fido since I came to Canada and it has been 9 years! I love Fido and had referred a lot of friends and family member ❤️❤️❤️. Since it's my birthday the next day of the draw, I hope I will win! It'll be a great birthday and Christmas present! #Fido20Community #Fidotilltheend!!!

Patusia
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

jaydiem
I'm back
I'm back

Been with Fido since 2011. Best customer service I have encountered with mobile service #Fido20Community

Minh12
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Happy birthday 

#Fido20Community

akrynicki
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!

#Fido20Community

mom2jam
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! And many more..... #Fido20Community

Scarlettchance
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!  #Fido20Community

stamanf
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community

I love my fido phone and the coverage is amazingHeart

Here's to 20 more !

stamanf

Happy 20th Fido!! #Fido20Community Heart

I love my fido phone and the coverage is amazing !

Lusiana
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! I've been a loyal customer for 4+ years and never had any complaints about you! 😘🎁🎉🎈#Fido20Community