Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
luc604
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Fido! Keep being as awesome as your service and your reps! #Fido20Community

Monkenmole
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido                     #Fido20Community . Keep up the good work . Ye are the best phone company in Canada I've been with them all .

the_naiad
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday, Fido! you give the best customer service of any provider out there! Heart

#Fido20Community

Monkenmole
I'm back
I'm back

5 seconds ago
Happy birthday fido

#Fido20Community Keep up the good work . Ye are the best phone company in Canada I've been with them all .

Twinsmom2016
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday!

Been with fido since the flip phone days, wow things have changed in 20 years!:)

#Fido20Community

Sarkis911
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Love you fido. Happy birthday.

Heart

#Fido20Community

Laprob
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Bonne Fête Fido déjà 20 ans🎂🎉👍😃

#Fido20Communaute

lahv1
I'm back
I'm back

you guys are awesome! happy 20th birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

ChrysT
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th. it's my 20th with Fido.  I need a new phone. 

#Fido20Community

ladyking
I'm back
I'm back

From Toronto to Alberta I've been using Fido 😃 Happy 20th birthday Fido                                     #Fido20Community.

stevenmm1979
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido. Thanks for the great online customer service I recieve from your social media team. I have never been disapointed when I deal with them. #Fido20Community 

PatrickL
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Barkday! Been with Fido for a long time and refer everyone because of the great service. 20 years and growing! #Fido20Contest #Fido20Community

Micraan1976
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Very satisfied so far....keep up the good work. Happy birthday!! 20 years not 20 days...lots of challenges. 

#fido20community  

Florisubina
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Anniversary Fido~~~ #Fido20Community

dfg777ca
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I'm with Fido for a few mouths now, honestly I'm very happy with my service & costumer service when i have a question, very good company, keep up the good work Fido, happy birthday 🎁🎊🎉🎈😉👍 Fido20Community, Fido20Contest

mmanalo
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido🙂😍 I've been with you eversince I set foot in this beautiful country...

Keep up the good service.

#Fido20Community

chibi_twin
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! 

#Fido20Community 

Remington
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 2-0 Fido! I've been with almost every phone company there is and I have to admit I love Fido the most Heart #Fido20Community

JamieKaplansky
I'm back
I'm back

#Fido20Community very happy anniversary/birthday to the best phone company out there. The best service, the best prices, and THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I've never been so happy with a phone company. Will never leave Fido! ❤

wenhanliu123
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! I've been with Fido for 8 years now. I really like the quality of service I get in the city. #Fido20Community