Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Katbor
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I have been a Fido customer for over 8 years and have always been very happy with their great customer service and great rates! Happy Birthday Fido, wishing you many more! #Fido20Community 

Jonnie_co
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday FIDO🎂🍰🎁🎊🎉 long time customer here. All family member is using fido. #fido20community

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Don't forget to comment with the hashtag #Fido20Community @Steda1985!

We wouldn't want you to miss out! ​​​​​​​

asdf10
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

Mjqello1
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido !!! #Fido20Community

Andros
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Happy Birthday Fido!!!!

10 years with Fido!!!

#Fido20Community

MindfulGhost
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido!! #fido20community!!

FB_IMG_1477105578996.jpg

GiLu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! :womanvery-happy:

#Fido20Community

HappyChinaDoll
I'm a participant level 1

Happy Birthday

#Fido20Community

arafol
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th birthday Fido! My account with you goes back when you're only 3 years in the business.  I've been a Fido user for almost 17 years.  I think I should win of those LG phones.  Best regards and more power!

#Fido20Community

Am16
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday 🎂 Fido! 

We've been in a relationship since you were 16, and it's been amazing four years! 

#Fido20Community

alannwlee
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!  Have been with Fido for long time, there were bad time and good time.  But in recently 4-5 years, it has been mostly positive.  Hope Fido will become an even stronger company!!  #Fido20Community

jonmair
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday old dog! Here's to many more years!  #Fido20Community

Hdhanani
I'm back
I'm back
Happy Birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community. Together Forever, to over decade of partnership and many years more to come!! Awesome awesome Customer Service, Great Coverage and Affordable Plans!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in Calgary and sharing a cupcake with y'all!!!
raflicari
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!! It's been over ten years I'm with you guys. I was always happy about the service and all kind of efficiency you got there. Wish you the best of succes. Hopefully you will get over the whole North America, to give us the best service everywhere.#Fido20Community

klramsay
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!!

#fido20community

thomaus
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I wish everybody celebrated birthdays like Fido. We got a birthday data gift…thank you very much! And we're seriously considering the Home Internet deal, too. We started with phone accounts for our kids, and then added accouts for the parents (me) and service has been great. All at a very competitive price. #Fido20Community

clayt
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy  birthday Fido!!!!   #Fido20Community

Jdem13
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday #Fido20Community

Bill747

Happy 20th birthday Fido! - from a loyal customer who has been with you for most of those 20 years and who has kept his Fido account despite moving from Toronto to Vancouver last year.  #Fido20Community.