Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
Loader
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido!

#Fido20Community

spillytalker
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!  Always have had great service and a great plan too!  Here's to many more!  #Fido20Community

TravelPaws
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy Birthday Fido! Hubby & I love you guys for your best rates and great coverage! #Fido20Community

Dreadlinks
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday, Fido! Thanks for being awesome!

#Fido20Community

jcartmel
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Happy 20th birthday Fido!!! #Fido20Community

mrozema
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido. Your service is reasonably priced and has always served me well. Thank you very much! #Fido20Community

BARFY
I'm back
I'm back

#fido20community 

Thank you Fido for constantly calling me to upgrade my package to a more expensive one even though I have no need to upgrade based on my usage.

Thank you Fido for not sending me notices that I'm approaching my data limit because my package doesn't qualify (aka I don't pay you enough)

Thank you Fido.....for nothing.

Raphy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido and congrats! on #Fido20Community 

AINYYC
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I will love Fido way more after I win new LG G5 #Fido20Community

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @BARFY!

Welcome to the Community! 

I can remove your number from our marketing list if you want, for the tracking notifications that will require a new plan.

Let me know if you'd like to remove your number from the list. ​​​​​​​

Zainarif94
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

sunshineg1
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday Fido! #Fido20Community

ShaylaK
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20community 

Happy 20th birthday! Keep up the good work!

Rd72
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Happy Birthday Fido!! #Fido20Community

Phannard
I'm back
I'm back

Happy birthday fido! #Fido20Community

bleoc
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!  Been with u 4 2 years and it's all good. #Fido20Community

Jean9
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! Been with you guys for two years and still going strong. Thanks for having great customer service and plans that every-day people can afford! #Fido20Community

brempel
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido! 🎉  #Fido20Community.

FabianY
I'm back
I'm back
#Fido20Community I've been a Fido customer for almost 2 years! Even though it seems long, for me it's just the beginning and I hope to continue on my journey along with you and the community! Happy birthday Fido!
Saadimmalik
I'm back
I'm back

Been with Fido for 7 years now and always recieved great service. Thank you and Happy 20th birthday Fido! #Fido20Community