Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
avonyeoj230193
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday,Fido.🎂🍻

More 20 years to come and forever..Cheers!

#Fido20Community

chowagon
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido! 🎉🐕

Will always be a member with you ! Great service, Great people, Great Company

#Fido20Community

Lashman
I'm a participant level 1

Happy birthday Fido!!!!!

#Fido20Community

nathwal
I'm a participant level 2

Happy Birthday Fido! I have been with Fido for over 12 years. Service is great and the plans are priced reasonably! Love Fido!   #Fido20Community

Yangers5
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

#Fido20Community Happy 20th Birthday!  Fido has had the best customer service and now with adding the service of home phone and internet, you are the best well rounded company out there!

TanyaG
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks @TanyaG!

Welcome to the Community! Don't forget to put the hashtag to enter the contest Smiley 

Sunnyparekh
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday Fido! Thank you guys for all the amazing service you have provided and continue to provide from excellent customer service to great deals to keep your members happy! Keep doing what you're doing because you guys are doing a great job. #Fido20Community

Fred4

Happy birthday Fido!! Been with you for 8+ years! #Fido20Community

mbekkali

HB fido !! Very_Happy   #Fido20Community 

Katlaforet98
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido! I haven't been  with you long but your Facebook costumer service has always been there to answer my questions and I haven't had any problems. Have a good 20th anniversary! #fido20community  

Hammad_Amjad
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th #fido20Community

Dh2726
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Fido 

As a new immigrant to Canada just 14 months Fido gave me my first cellphone contract and have looked after me with great customer service and support. Here's to a long happy relationship with Fido .

many thanks 🙏 

FidoKenny

Hey @Dh2726 and welcome to the Community Smiley

!!!Don't forget to add to your comment the hashtag: #Fido20Community for a chance to win !!

willsaw
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Why I like Fido? It counts by the second and not by the minute! With such good receptions, it has the most economical plan! I have been with Fido since 2001! So I grew up with Fido! If it isn't good, why would I be with Fido for so long? Happy Birthday again!

#Fido20Community

djkitty71
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido!  We've been with Fido now for almost 4 years and the customer service team has been nothing but amazing! Keep up the great work!  #Fido20Community

stellayy
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Love your mobile and home phone services! #Fido20Community

jimmyksy
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! I have been with Fido for 17 of the 20 years! #Fido20Community

stellad
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! Thanks for the extra data! Smiley #Fido20Community

mihonik
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido!

I wish you more customers, you are the best cellphone provider so far.

#Fido20Community