Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FidoCaroline
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

CommPost-Banner_LGG5-Contest-A02-EN[2].jpg

Hey Community!

If you haven’t heard yet, Fido is turning 20! That’s 96 in dog years! We started the festivities with millions of GB's in data gifts and kicked off a cross-country Fido20 Mobile tour!

Everyone’s been having a blast so far, but something’s missing…   How about a contest? Wait, even better; how about a Community Contest! (You didn’t think we’d forget about our awesome Community members did you?)

In the spG5-Social-Product-Lifestyle-Photo-11-1200x900 (2).jpgirit of the festivities, the Fido Community is giving away 10 LG G5 phones valued at $800 each!!

Want to enter a chance to win one of these bad boys? Simply comment on this blog and wish us a happy birthday or tell us why you love Fido by December 9, 2016! Don’t forget the hashtag #Fido20Community.

It’s that easy.

The draw will be held on December 12th and the potential winners will be contacted by PM, so if you participate, make sure to keep an eye on your PM inbox (potential winners will have two days to respond to our PM in order to claim their prize).

How cool is that? A 20th birthday is really something to celebrate!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for a chance to win many other gifts too!

See full rules for details here.

Good luck to all of you! #Fido20Community

Contest closes December 9, 2016. Open to residents of Canada having reached the age of majority and who are existing Fido customers prior to November 9, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required to be a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

-FidoCaroline

1,798 Comments
rajiv28
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th birthday fido you guys are the best from the day I made the switch from telus to you guys I have never looked back it's been 6 years now going on 7 and I have never had any problems with you guys thank you very much god bless.#Fido20Community

Gregreg
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20th Birthday Fido!! I hope the next 20 are as good as the first 20!! 

ming9803
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th Birthday, Fido! #Fido20Community

jugaldesai
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday, Fido!!

I am using Fido service the day since I landed in Canada. I am so used to the services and I do not wish to change it to any other service providers. #Fido20Community

LONG LIVE FIDO!!

Freddyf
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday fido. Been with Fido for about 8years.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you @Freddyf

We're happy to have you with us for all these years! Hoping for many more. Smiley 

Don't forget to add the #Fido20Community tag to participate in this contest. 

kathyluu
I'm back
I'm back

I love that Fido has great phone  plans and promotions. I also appreciate the extensive network coverage. Happy Birthday, Fido!

#Fido20Community

raychill
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy 20'th Fido! Keep up the great work. Lovin my Spotify just for being with you 🙌🙌:heart_with_ribbon::heart_with_ribbon::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

#Fido20Community

Congratulations

raychill
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

🎉📦📦🎂Happy 20'th Birthday Fido 🌟🎉📦🎂

#Fido20Community

reshaque
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido. I love Fido because they have cheaper plans compared to other service providers! #Fido20Community

Aweathers
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido! Can't wait to see what the next 20 years has in store! #Fido20Community 

habman55
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Happy birthday Fido. I have been with i for about 2 years. Love ur plans so much i got my wife to switch to u as well. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you @habman55, we're glad to have you with us! 

Be sure to leave a comment with #Fido20Community to participate in this contest. Smiley 

Reid705
I'm back
I'm back

Happy Birthday Fido!

I made the switch from Rogers to Fido before the merge because Fido's customer service was so good at the time. Even now they still maintain great staff and service. Keep up the great work Fido.

dcumpson01
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor
#Fido20Community member wants wish you a Happy 20th Birthday It's was a good 2 years being hooked up with you after 18 yrs of my life with Bell Lpoking forward to how we will get along in the next 2 years
llfromto
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy Birthday Fido! Congrats on 20 wonderful years serving Canadians. #Fido20Community

Kayak4kayak
I'm back
I'm back

Happy 20th  #Fido20Community

Over 11 years with #Fido20Community Fido must be doing something right.

Mwmah
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Wooohoo Happy Biryhday!!!! #Fido20Community

naly19
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Happy birthday Fido !

#Fido20Community

1967tootoo
I'm back
I'm back